Electrical problems are the cause of one-third of structure fires every year. That’s why we recommend contacting All Seasons Mister Sparky the moment you suspect an electrical issue. Our professionals are ready to help around the clock any time you experience emergency electrical repairs in Toledo.
What’s Considered An Electrical Emergency?
In all honesty, that’s a tricky one. Sometimes what seems a nuisance is really a bigger problem lurking in the walls of your home. That’s a good time to know you’re not alone. We’re a phone call away if you experience any of these issues:
- An Electrical Fire: If you’re experiencing an electrical fire, call 911 first. Once the fire’s extinguished we’re ready to come inspect and diagnose the source before performing repairs.
- Unidentified Burning Smell: The odor of plastic burning may indicate an electrical emergency. Does the smell linger or come and go? Are smoke detectors being set off? Check appliances, all your outlets, ducts, and your breaker box to see if you can find the source. Then, call us.
- A Buzzing or Humming Sound in Your Breaker Box: If the noise is getting louder, it may signal a circuit breaker is overloaded. An overload heats the circuit wiring and can cause a fire hazard.
- Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping: That could mean a breaker is going bad or is overloaded. It could also be a ground fault issue. Tripping breakers are a good reason to call All Seasons Mister Sparky immediately.
Additional electrical emergencies to consider include:
- Persistent Flickering Lights: When lights repeatedly flicker it can signal a more substantial problem such as a circuit overload, excess voltage, or loose wiring. These are dangerous and should get inspected immediately.
- Electrical Shocks: Shocks are a warning. They can be caused by Two-prong outlets lacking the safety of a ground. Loose screws in outlets or switches can also cause shocks. Getting shocks? Contact us now.
- Smoke From An Outlet: Debris in an outlet can cause arcing which generates heat, smoke, and ultimately fire. Smoke can also be caused by overloading an outlet. See smoke? Turn off the breaker. Call us.
- Loss of Power: Should your power go out, check if others in the neighborhood are without power too. If it’s just your home, it’s likely your breaker box requires immediate attention. Call us for a diagnosis.
- Wet Electrical Panel: Water and electricity don’t mix. If there’s water in your electrical panel, contact us immediately. Older panels sometimes develop leaks which lead to corrosion which can lead to a fire hazard.
24-Hour Electrician Available for All Emergency Electrical Repairs in Toledo.
When dealing with an electrical emergency, there’s no time to waste—that’s why All Seasons Mister Sparky is ready to help you around the clock, every day. Our qualified electricians provide fast, safe, and effective repairs when needed.
Not only do we guarantee to arrive when promised, we back our electrical repairs with our UWIN Guarantee—a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee that backs our labor, parts, and craftsmanship for two years from the date of service.
Keep your home and family safe. Get the emergency electrical service you need now. We’re here when you need us.