The Seasonator AC Tune-Up Keeps You Cool
When your air conditioner runs efficiently, it doesn’t have to run as long to get the job done. That’s one way our Seasonator AC Tune-up saves you money. Plus, when equipment doesn’t have to work harder, it lasts longer.
Three reasons to schedule your All Seasons One Hour Seasonator Air Conditioning Tune-up today:
- We give your system a deep clean from the inside out.
- We check and calibrate controls
- Restore your system to factory-fresh specs.
Avoid Costly Repairs With An All Seasons One Hour Seasonator
A simple refrigerant leak caught in time can be repaired quickly and affordably. However, a leak left undetected can drain the refrigerant and burn up the compressor. A compressor can cost $1,700 or more to replace. Worse, before the compressor fails, it will run inefficiently, resulting in hundreds of dollars more on your electric bills.
What To Expect When You Schedule an All Seasons One Hour Seasonator AC Tune-Up
We’ll check your system to make sure that it is running efficiently. We do that by checking refrigerant levels, amp draws, etc. We also inspect critical components (capacitors, motors, contractors, etc.) to ensure system reliability and check your duct system for costly leaks. Before we complete your Seasonator, we make sure your system is running at peak condition, so you don’t have to worry about it breaking down this summer or excessively running up your energy bill.
Your All Seasons One Hour Seasonator includes:
- Check primary and secondary drain lines
- Check outdoor condenser coil
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor air conditioning cycle
- Adjust blower components
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Check and tighten all loose electrical connections
- Clean and adjust thermostats
Schedule your All Seasons One Hour Seasonator AC Tune-Up
Scheduling your annual Seasonator air conditioning tune-up helps save money and headaches. That’s so much better than an unexpected AC breakdown? Let’s keep you cool this summer. Schedule your Seasonator today.