What You Can Expect From An All Seasons Seasonator
With scheduled heater maintenance, your furnace, boiler, or heat pump gains efficiency yearly with All Seasons heating services. That’s because residue builds up, lessening performance and driving up heating bills.
Three things once you’ve scheduled an All Seasons One Hour Seasonator Furnace Checkup:
- We give your system a deep clean from the inside out.
- We check and calibrate controls.
- Restore your system to factory-fresh specs.
Common Signs You Need Heater Maintenance
Regular heater maintenance is crucial for efficiently operating your heating system, especially during the cold months in Toledo, OH. Here are some common symptoms provided by All Seasons:
- Inconsistent Heating: If you notice that some rooms in your home are colder than others, this could indicate that your heating system needs maintenance.
- Unusual Noises: While all heaters make some noise level, any new or unusual sounds like grinding, squeaking, or banging should not be ignored. These could be signs of a malfunction within the system that requires attention.
- Spike in Energy Bills: If your energy bills are higher than usual and there’s no other explanation, this might suggest your heater is working harder than it should be due to a maintenance issue.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: If you start noticing more dust in your home or if family members have more allergies or respiratory issues, it could be a sign that your heater needs maintenance.
- Frequent Cycling: If your heater is frequently turning on and off, it might struggle to maintain the desired temperature due to a maintenance issue.
- Heater Blows Cold Air: If your heating system is blowing cold air, this could indicate a problem with the pilot light or the heat exchanger, signaling that maintenance is required.
- Unpleasant Smells: Any unusual smells, especially a burning or musty odor, coming from your heating system could indicate a serious issue and should be checked by a professional.
- Older Unit: If your heating system is over ten years old and has yet to be maintained regularly, scheduling a maintenance service to ensure it works efficiently is a good idea.
- Thermostat Issues: If you must constantly adjust your thermostat to keep your home comfortable, it might mean your heating system needs maintenance.
Avoid Costly Repairs With An All Seasons One Hour Seasonator
Your heater will thank you with heating savings and by avoiding costly breakdowns. Best of all, scheduled heater maintenance ensures your systems are operating safely. That’s because we’ll check:
- Electrical connections
- Gas line
- Condensate drain clogs
- Heat exchangers
- Safety Controls
Forget About Annual Maintenance
Let All Seasons remember for you. Our Club Members get their annual heating checkup and AC tune-up included. Best of all, we’ll remind you when it’s time to schedule them. Club members also get front-of-the-line treatment and discounts on parts. It’s the easiest way to keep your systems running efficiently and safely.
We’re Heating Techs, Not Magicians
Our first mission is to keep the system you have heating for as long as it can do so safely. We take pride in lovingly coaxing the most life possible from aging heating systems. But, there comes a time when even the best care can’t match the performance of a newer high-efficiency system. The truth is that the energy savings of a newer high-efficiency system can practically pay for itself over time. Grandma Bob and Grandma Barb taught us to put your service first and never sell anything you don’t need. We’ll be straight with you if updating your heating system makes sense and give you all the options so you can decide.